For over 75 years Mercury Marine has been an innovator of quality, high performing, and reliable marine products. Now Mercury can help get you on the water sooner. Mercury Finance, specialist marine finance focusing on the needs of boaters, now available through your local participating Mercury dealer.
Why Mercury Finance?
- Convenience – Arrange Finance with TR Marine
- Specialist Marine Finance backed by Mercury Marine
- Available on new and used trailerable boat packages, motors and repowers
- Competitive interest rates
- Fixed rates – Borrow with certainty knowing your repayment and interest rate is set, for the life of the loan
- Choice of loan terms – Up to 84 months
- Fortnightly or Monthly repayment options, it’s your choice
Whatever your style of boat, you’ll want to make sure it’s protected. That’s where Cobalt Boats NSW can help.
Whether you’re fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun. You want to know that if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water, Club Marine Insurance will take care of you.
Why choose Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance through Cobalt Boats NSW, underwritten by Allianz?
Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance is there to protect you, and deliver a claims service you can trust, should the worst happen. Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance offers:
- Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy.
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
- Up to $10,000 for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board (up to $1,500 per item).
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Salvage and Removal of Wreck costs in addition to the Sum Insured.
- Broad and flexible range of cover options, including water-skiers liability, discounts for layup periods, racing cover and agreed values. Eligibility criteria may apply.
- Club Marine Assist – roadside assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
- The Club Marine App, with exclusive member access to weather alerts, plus the ability to record incidents, lodge claims, and manage your policy.
For more information on how Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance can protect your boat, read the Product Disclosure Statement
For more information on how Club Marine Assist can support you, read the Club Marine Brochure
Cobalt Sportzyachts Pty Ltd, is an Agent of Club Marine Limited (“Club Marine”) ABN 12 007 588 347
Club Marine is an agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and is a member of the Allianz Group.
Club Marine is authorised by Allianz to enter into contracts of Pleasure Craft Insurance on their behalf under binder as if it were the insurer. We are authorised by Club Marine to enter into contracts of insurance on its behalf. We and Club Marine do not act on your behalf.
We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits, exclusion and underwriting criteria apply. Before making a decision please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement
Club Marine Assist is provided by Club Marine Limited. Assistance services are provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Limits, exclusions and terms and conditions apply
Call us today on 02 9524 7472 for a quote.